You can watch a demo here.
Minimum Requirements :
A web server that supports php. User should have write permissions to the directory.
Installation Notes :
2. Unzip in your webserver http://example.com/path
3. chmod /path/Includes/log to 777
4. Drop files/folders and use!
5. Directly link files as http://example.com/path/download.php?fname=<./path to file>
1. Tree like listing of all files and folders within the directory.
2. No hassles with changing folders. Just expand the folder, and click on file.
3. No database required. All stats are stored in log file.
4. Icons displayed for most file types.
5. XHTML and CSS valid code.
Tested with Firefox 2,3 Opera, Chrome, Safari, and IE 7.
1. Displaying file size and downloads for nested files is broken. Needs formatting.
Read file readme.txt.
Should work reasonably well on most servers. No guarantees whatsoever! You can modify and distribute as you like. But please make sure the readme.txt file is present when you distribute it.
All comments and suggestions welcome. Email : srinath [AT] iambot [DOT] netRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )